CD-R 700MB 10Pk Spindle LightScribe 52x (Code: 95115)
LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling is a technology that offers consumers and businesses a simple, no-hassle way to burn professional, silkscreen-quality labels on their CDs. Using the same laser that burns data in their disc drives, customers burn their data as always, flip the disc over, reinsert it into the drive and burn a precise and permanent iridescent label.
Features & Benefits:
- Version 1.2 High Sensitivity Media- burns labels in a third less time than version 1.0 LightScribe media
- Certified for recording speeds 1X to 52X
- BURN music, digital photo albums, presentations and home movies directly on your CD or DVD. FLIP.Inscribe/Burn your customised label. ALL with one laser.in one drive!
- Professional-quality labels: laser precision and detail means no more marker scrawl or adhesive labels to center, only to have them peel off the disc
- Simplicity: no-hassle labels, just burn the disc, flip it and burn the label
- Durability: the disc’s image-ready coating is an integral part of its manufacture, providing long-lasting, scratch-resistant labels
- Mobility: labels can be burned wherever and whenever a disc is burned, no need for a printer
- Creativity: freedom to combine text and graphics in simple or complex labels that reflect one’s personality and attitude
- LightScribe media can experience some fading in label clarity over time. For optimal storage conditions, please refer to the relevant Technote on this site.
- To learn more about LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling, visit: www.lightscribe.com
- Limited Lifetime Warranty